CBSE Class 12 National Cadet Corps Question Paper 2019. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
PART 1 – COMMON SUBJECT
Very Short Answer :
1. Which traits does ‘drill’ inculcate in a cadet ?
2. What all is included in hospital or bio-medical waste ?
3. How are air-conditioners responsible for depletion of the ozone layer ?
Short Answer :
4. Write about any two current objectives of our nation.
5. What is the importance of moral values in an individual’s life ?
Long Answer I :
6. ‘‘In 1942, a mass civil disobedience movement was launched. It was followed by large-scale violence directed at railway stations, telegraph offices, government buildings, other emblems and institutions of colonial rule.’’
(a) Identify the movement explained in the above passage.
(b) Under whose leadership was this movement started ?
(c) According to the government, who was responsible for these acts of violence ?
7. Why is drill an important part of a cadet’s life ? State any three reasons.
8. Which technique should a firer adopt to maintain a stable position while shooting ?
9. Identify any three elements that cause fire. Briefly explain these elements.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 National Cadet Corps Question Paper 2019.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›