Read and download CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Question Paper Set 1 2015 Delhi with Answers designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 12 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 12 Entrepreneurship have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Entrepreneurship grade 12 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 12 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 12 Entrepreneurship available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Entrepreneurship Question Paper Class 12 2015
Students can refer to the below Class 12 Entrepreneurship Question Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 12 exams. Please download CBSE Class 12 Entrepreneurship Question Paper Set 1 2015 Delhi with Answers
Entrepreneurship Class 12 Question Paper 2015
CBSE Class 12 Enterpreneurship Question Paper Set 1 2015 Delhi with Answers. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Distinguish between ‘Sales Tax’ and ‘Excise Duty’.
2. What is meant by ‘Employment’ ?
3. Give the meaning of ‘Legal Environment.’
4.‘It is the process of entrepreneurship which involves the translation of a useful idea into an application which has commercial value.’ Identify the process.
5. Rahul wants to start an amusement park near Vishakhapattanam. This will require an investment of ` 50 lakhs. Name the financial institution which Rahul should approach for financing this venture.
6. State any two points of importance of ‘Goal Setting’.
7. Give the meaning of ‘Routing’ and ‘Scheduling’ as elements of operational plan.
8. Gaurav started a factory for manufacturing bags for the students of nursery and primary classes. He invested ` 2,00,000 of his own and obtained a loan of ` 10,00,000 from bank. He made the instruction plan describing the details that were needed for the operation of machines by the workers.Identify and explain the format of ‘business plan’ described in the above para.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Enterpreneurship Question Paper Set 1 2015 Delhi with Answers.
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia Web Tech Question Paper 2022 Set A Solved|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Question Paper 2022 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia Web Tech Question Paper 2021 Set B|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Question Paper 2021 Set A|