CBSE Class 12 Enterpreneurship Question Paper Set 1 2015 Delhi with Answers. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Distinguish between ‘Sales Tax’ and ‘Excise Duty’.
2. What is meant by ‘Employment’ ?
3. Give the meaning of ‘Legal Environment.’
4.‘It is the process of entrepreneurship which involves the translation of a useful idea into an application which has commercial value.’ Identify the process.
5. Rahul wants to start an amusement park near Vishakhapattanam. This will require an investment of ` 50 lakhs. Name the financial institution which Rahul should approach for financing this venture.
6. State any two points of importance of ‘Goal Setting’.
7. Give the meaning of ‘Routing’ and ‘Scheduling’ as elements of operational plan.
8. Gaurav started a factory for manufacturing bags for the students of nursery and primary classes. He invested ` 2,00,000 of his own and obtained a loan of ` 10,00,000 from bank. He made the instruction plan describing the details that were needed for the operation of machines by the workers.Identify and explain the format of ‘business plan’ described in the above para.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Enterpreneurship Question Paper Set 1 2015 Delhi with Answers.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›