Read and download CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Question Paper 2021 Set A designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 12 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 12 Other Subjects have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Other Subjects grade 12 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 12 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 12 Other Subjects available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Question Paper 2021 Set A. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Define adventure sport.
2. Define sports environment.
3. Give the meaning of correct posture.
4. Define intramurals (inter house).
5. Define league tournament.
6. What are the sources of vitamin D?
7. In the absence of this vitamin blood clotting will not be there. Name it.
8. Give the meaning of adventure sports.
9. Explain quality of life.
10. How biological factors effect motor development?
11. What is the correct posture of standing?
12. Write any 4 major games activities of intramurals competition.
13. Explain the British method of deciding the winner in a league tournament.
14. "Eggs increases cholesterol level so avoid them." Do you agree?
15. Define anaemia.
16. Write a short note on motor development in middle childhood.
17. Give the exercises related to flat foot.
18. What is lordosis? Give its 2 causes and precautions.
19. What are the significances of extramurals?
20. What are the pitfalls of dieting?
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Question Paper 2021 Set A
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›