CBSE Class 12 Fashion Studies Question Paper 2016 Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
SECTION – A
1. Name the designer who designed comfortable separates during World War-II.
2. Why are darts used in a garment ?
3. ________ are the styles of fashion that are designed ahead of their time.
4. Tracing wheel should not be used for marking of sheer fabrics. Why ?
5. What will be happen if skirt hemline is not balanced ?
6. What do you understand by the term ‘Corporate Look’ ?
7. ________ prints are generally placed at hems.
SECTION – B
8. Why are trims applied to a garment ?
9.(a) The usual width of Chinese collar is _________.
(b) The cap height in a sleeve is required to draw the _________ of the sleeve.
10. Why should scallop edges be avoided on skirt hemlines ?
Please click below link CBSE Class 12 Fashion Studies Question Paper 2016.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›