Read and download CBSE Class 12 Human Rights And Gender Studies Question Paper 2019 designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 12 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 12 Other Subjects have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Other Subjects grade 12 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 12 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 12 Other Subjects available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
CBSE Class 12 Human Rights And Gender Studies Question Paper 2019. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Mention the prime objective of the RTE Act, 2009.
2. What is the meaning of ‘activism’ in the context of gender studies ?
3. How can gender equality exist in a society ?
4. How has the UN Declaration on Elimination of Violence, 1993 defined gender based violence ?
5. State the ideal of equality of fair opportunity.
6. Define Cultural environment.
7. Mention any four rights assured by the International Human Rights Law to the people with disabilities.
8. How are penal remedies different from compensatory remedies ?
9. ‘‘Women empowerment is the vehicle of change to achieve gender equality.’’ Justify the statement.
10. Mention any two factors that hinder the success of mainstreaming efforts.
11. State any four laws enacted to protect the rights of labourers.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Human Rights And Gender Studies Question Paper 2019.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›