CBSE Class 12 Theater Studies Question Paper 2019. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. What two important aspects must a costume reflect in a play ?
2. Name the type of make-up that is generally used to correct the actor’s skin tone and to make him/her look attractive on stage.
3. What is the purpose of theatre as an activity ?
4. State two characteristics of Parsi theatre.
5. What is the aim behind the conceptualization of Zonal Cultural Centres ?
6. ‘‘Clothing and various costumes worn in a play have a very important role to play.’’ In the light of the above statement, explain what should a costume designer aim at.
7. Sucheta is actively involved in scheduling and planning of rehearsals, making sure that actors report on time, blocking dates for the show, etc.Identify and explain the role played by Sucheta.
8. In addition to two wings of National School of Drama (NSD), the school has an active programme under which many workshops are conducted to develop personalities and expand the emotional horizons of the participants. How does this programme help NSD in executing their endeavours to far-fetched places ?
9. What is meant by ‘Theatre of Roots’ ?
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Theater Studies Question Paper 2019.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›