Read and download CBSE Class 12 Theater Studies Question Paper 2019 designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 12 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 12 Theater Studies have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Theater Studies grade 12 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 12 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 12 Theater Studies available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
Theater Studies Question Paper Class 12 2019
Students can refer to the below Class 12 Theater Studies Question Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 12 exams. Please download CBSE Class 12 Theater Studies Question Paper 2019
Theater Studies Class 12 Question Paper 2019
CBSE Class 12 Theater Studies Question Paper 2019. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. What two important aspects must a costume reflect in a play ?
2. Name the type of make-up that is generally used to correct the actor’s skin tone and to make him/her look attractive on stage.
3. What is the purpose of theatre as an activity ?
4. State two characteristics of Parsi theatre.
5. What is the aim behind the conceptualization of Zonal Cultural Centres ?
6. ‘‘Clothing and various costumes worn in a play have a very important role to play.’’ In the light of the above statement, explain what should a costume designer aim at.
7. Sucheta is actively involved in scheduling and planning of rehearsals, making sure that actors report on time, blocking dates for the show, etc.Identify and explain the role played by Sucheta.
8. In addition to two wings of National School of Drama (NSD), the school has an active programme under which many workshops are conducted to develop personalities and expand the emotional horizons of the participants. How does this programme help NSD in executing their endeavours to far-fetched places ?
9. What is meant by ‘Theatre of Roots’ ?
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Theater Studies Question Paper 2019.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia Web Tech Question Paper 2021 Set B|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Question Paper 2021 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Fine Arts Question Paper SA 1 2012|
|CBSE Class 12 Fine Arts Question Paper SA 1 2010|