Read and download CBSE Class 12 Philosophy Question Paper 2016 Delhi designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 12 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 12 Other Subjects have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Other Subjects grade 12 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 12 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 12 Other Subjects available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
CBSE Class 12 Philosophy Question Paper 2016 Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Define ‘virtue ethics’.
2. Define R.ta.
3. Define Samānyadharma.
4. Define ‘environment’.
5. Define ‘tolerance’.
6. State the principle underlying the ‘Retributive theory of punishment’.
7. What is the meaning of ‘artha’ in the context of Puru ārtha ?
8. Define ‘svadharma’.
9. What is meant by ‘deontology’ ?
10.What is meant by ‘utilitarianism’ ?
11. What is meant by ‘rights’ ?
12. Explain Buddha’s doctrine of prat–ityasamutpāda.
13.Can ethical principles be the commands of God ? Explain.
14.Explain Gita’s doctrine of niśkama karma.
15. Explain Kant’s notion of ‘Categorical imperative’.
16. Can the right to free speech be regarded as a basic human right ? Explain.
17."Human greed is the cause of environmental degradation.” Explain.
18. Explain Cosmological Argument to prove the existence of God.
19. Explain Gita’s notion of soul (atman).
Please click below link CBSE Class 12 Philosophy Question Paper 2016.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›