Retail Operations Question Paper Class 12 2019
Students can refer to the below Class 12 Retail Operations Question Paper designed to help students understand the pattern of questions that will be asked in Grade 12 exams. Please download CBSE Class 12 Retail Operations Question Paper Solved 2019
Retail Operations Class 12 Question Paper 2019
CBSE Class 12 Retail Operations Question Paper Solved 2019. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. If you make your own arts and crafts, then following inventory is required :
(a) Merchandise inventory (b) Manufacturing inventory
(c) Buffer inventory (d) None of the above
2. Stocks must be managed in order to
(a) Minimize losses (b) Improve efficiency
(c) Maximize profits (d) All of the above
3. Effective housekeeping results in
(a) Ease in the flow of materials
(b) More effective use of space
(c) Better hygienic conditions
(d) All of the above
4. Out of the these, which is not a housekeeping equipment ?
(a) Mops (b) Tray
(c) Brooms (d) Spray
5. Supplier is often used synonymously with __________ but may also refer to an internal company resource.
(a) Vendor (b) Wholesaler
(c) Retailer (d) Producer
6. ____________ is a last person in the chain who sells the products and services to the customers.
(a) Agent (b) Retailer
(c) Dealer (d) Manufacturer
7. Which is not an Accounting convention ?
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Retail Operations Question Paper Solved 2019.
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia Web Tech Question Paper 2022 Set A Solved|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Question Paper 2022 Set A|
|CBSE Class 12 Multimedia Web Tech Question Paper 2021 Set B|
|CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Question Paper 2021 Set A|