Read and download CBSE Class 12 Retail Operations Question Paper Solved 2019 designed as per the latest question paper pattern and Class 12 examination guidelines issued by CBSE, NCERT and KVS. The past year Question Papers for Class 12 Other Subjects have been provided with solutions which will help students to assess their performance and find out topics in Other Subjects grade 12 which they need to improve to get better marks in Standard 12 exams. After solving these last year papers also refer to solved Sample Papers for Class 12 Other Subjects available on our website to build strong understanding of the subject
CBSE Class 12 Retail Operations Question Paper Solved 2019. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. If you make your own arts and crafts, then following inventory is required :
(a) Merchandise inventory (b) Manufacturing inventory
(c) Buffer inventory (d) None of the above
2. Stocks must be managed in order to
(a) Minimize losses (b) Improve efficiency
(c) Maximize profits (d) All of the above
3. Effective housekeeping results in
(a) Ease in the flow of materials
(b) More effective use of space
(c) Better hygienic conditions
(d) All of the above
4. Out of the these, which is not a housekeeping equipment ?
(a) Mops (b) Tray
(c) Brooms (d) Spray
5. Supplier is often used synonymously with __________ but may also refer to an internal company resource.
(a) Vendor (b) Wholesaler
(c) Retailer (d) Producer
6. ____________ is a last person in the chain who sells the products and services to the customers.
(a) Agent (b) Retailer
(c) Dealer (d) Manufacturer
7. Which is not an Accounting convention ?
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Retail Operations Question Paper Solved 2019.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›