(Employability Skills) (10 Marks)
Answer any four questions out of the given 6 questions of 1 mark each :
1. ___________ said to be best friends.
2. ___________ personality trait relates to hardworking, organized and dependable.
3. ___________ is a piece of writing with exactly fifty words.
4. Define interpersonal skill.
5. ___________ motivation is based on the physical needs to satisfy hunger and thirst.
6. ___________ is a condition in which people have a deep desire for excessive attention and admiration.
Answer any three questions out of the given 5 questions of 2 marks each :
7. What is listening ? How does it differ from hearing ?
8. How can green jobs reduce greenhouse gas emissions ?
9. What is self-motivation ?
10. List out any two advantages of spreadsheets.
11. What do you mean by dreaming big ?
(Subject Skills) (60 Marks)
Answer any ten questions out of the given 12 questions of 1 mark each :
12. Name any two major pulses of India.
13. Name any two major Kharif cereal crops of India.
14. Where is the Central Soil Salinity Research Institute (CSSRI) located in India ?
15. Name any two pests of rice.
16. Name any two major cropping systems of India.
17. Name any two varieties of apple.
18. Name any two value added products that can be prepared from amla fruit.
19. Write the scientific name of Indian honey bee.
20. Name any two cucurbitaceous vegetables.
21. Name any four major plant nutrients.
22. Name two biofertilizers commercially used in India.
23. Name any two phosphorus containing fertilizers.
Answer any seven questions out of the given 9 questions of 2 marks each :
24. Define Integrated Nutrient Management (INM).
25. Define the term inter-cropping.
26. Enlist four major methods of fertilizer application.
27. Discuss three major functions of potassium in plants.
28. Make a list of some ‘plant based bio-pesticides’.
29. Name different mushroom species cultivated in India.
Please click on below link to download CBSE Class 12 Agriculture Compartment Question Paper 2020.