CBSE Class 12 Agriculture Question Paper 2019. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Name the by-product obtained after extraction of oil from oilseed by mechanical oil expeller.
2. Name one fruit from which morabba can be made.
3. Define maturity index.
4. Who discovered the bee dance ?
5. Write the name of one grass suitable for lawn.
6. Name the bee caste responsible for egg laying.
7. Which State has become India’s first fully organic State ?
8. Name the preservative used in preservation of fruit jam.
9. Chemical preservation is a better form of preservation than pasteurization to preserve squash and cordial. Justify.
10. Discuss any two problems faced by Indian Food Industry.
Why is washing of fruits essential before processing ?
11. List any two good characteristics that spawn should have.
12. What is vermicompost ? How is it beneficial to farmers ?
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Agriculture Question Paper 2019.
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›