CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Question Paper Delhi with answers 2017. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Fixtures are the schedule, fixed for the matches. What is a Bye ?
2. What are renewable resources ?
3. Fats are derived from two sources. Name them.
4. What is Lordosis ? Explain
5. Define Motor Development.
6. What is Menopause ?
7. What motor quality does a senior citizen lack, who finds difficulty in tying the shoe laces while sitting on a chair ?
8. What is hypertrophy of muscles ?
9. What is contusion ?
10. Define Friction and name its types.
11. What does the word “Coping strategies” mean, when talking about sports psychology ?
12. Write three differences between Intramurals and Extramurals.
13. The river rafting belt of River Ganga in Uttarakhand near Rishikesh is a popular venue among adventure-lovers and thousands of National and International tourists visit every year. It helps a lot in generating revenue and developing state’s economy.But, use of the river for recreational purposes is impacting the river environment negatively.
An important social survey conducted recently found water pollution, loss of vegetation, cultural degradation and displacement of wildlife, resulting directly due to rafting and camping activities.
Despite there being rules and regulations to maintain the holy river and its surroundings, violation of these norms is regularly happening, due to which there is great threat to the ecology and the river environment.
Answer the following questions.
(1) What are the threats posed to the River Ganga due to commercial river rafting and camping ?
(2) What values do you learn from the above passage ?
(3) What measures will you suggest to improve this environment ?
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Physical Education Question Paper Delhi with answers 2017
Click for more Other Subjects Study Material ›