CBSE Class 10 Social Science Geography Agriculture Assignment Set A. Prepared by teachers of one of the best CBSE schools in Delhi. Based on CBSE and NCERT guidelines. The students should practice these assignments to gain perfection which will help him to get more marks in CBSE examination.
SHORT ANSWER TYPE QUESTIONS
Q.1 What are three cropping seasons of India? Explain any one in brief.
Ans: India has three cropping seasons:-
(2) Kharif and
(1) Rabi crops: - Shown in winter from October to December.
- Harvest in summer from April to June.
- Main crop-wheat, barley, peas, gram, mustard
(2) Kharif crop:
- Grown with the onset of monsoon in different parts of the country.
- Harnest in September-October.
- Maize jawar , bajra ,cotton, Soya been
(3) Zaid crops:
-sown between rabbi and kharif seasons.
Crops: watermelon, Muskmelon, cucumber, fodder etc.
Q.2 Discuss three main impacts of globalization on Indian agriculture.
Ans: 1.Indian agriculture products are not able to compete with the developed countries.
2.Bad condition of marginal and small farmers
3.Caused land degradation due to overuse of chemicals.
Please refer to attached file for CBSE Class 10 Social Science Geography Agriculture Assignment Set A
Click for more Geography Study Material ›