Class 12 Geography Question Paper Solved 2019 Set E. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Why is sex ratio favourable to women in many European countries ? Explain any one reason.
2. Examine the concept of ‘human development’ as introduced by Mahbub-ul-Haq.
3. Mention any two characteristics of ‘linear pattern’ of rural settlements in the world.
Mention any two characteristics of ‘rectangular pattern’ of rural settlements in the world.
4. Write the meaning of ‘medical tourism’.
5. Why has Chhattisgarh recorded the lowest level in the Human Development Index (H.D.I.) ?
6. Mention any two reasons for the deterioration of water quality in India.
Mention any two methods for the conservation of water in India.
7. How does air pollution affect human health ?
How does noise pollution affect human health ?
8. ‘‘Human beings are directly dependent on nature for resources which sustain them.’’ Examine the statement.
‘‘The knowledge about nature is extremely important to develop technology.’’ Examine the statement.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of Class 12 Geography Question Paper Solved 2019 Set E.