Class 12 Geography Question Paper Solved 2019 Set C. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
Section – A
1. Why is urban waste a serious problem in India ? Explain one reason.
Why is air pollution a serious problem in India ? Explain one reason.
2. Explain why male migration is higher than females from rural to urban areas in India.
Explain why female migration is higher from rural to rural areas in India.
3. Write the meaning of ‘Tourism’.
4. Mention any two ill effects of free trade and economic globalisation.
5. Define the term ‘literacy’.
Define the term ‘Age Structure’.
6. Examine the importance of irrigation, in Indian context.
7. Differentiate between ‘Growth’ and ‘Development’.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of Class 12 Geography Question Paper Solved 2019 Set C.