CBSE Class 12 Geography Question Paper SA1 2013. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Name the two very sparsely populated region of the world with less than 01 person per sqr km.
2. What is an isochrone line?
3. Give two example of Non-store retail selling.
4. State two features of Border road.
5. Who are Red collar workers? Give one example also.
6. In some part of the world sex ratio is not in favour of women.' Give two reason.
7. Expand SAFTA.
8. Name the most important inland water ways of Russia.
9. Explain the meaning of an "agglomeration economies".
10. How many countries of the world lie in the category countries with low index value?
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Geography Question Paper SA1 2013.