CBSE Class 12 Geography Question Paper SA2 2013. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Name the stretch ofNational waterway No.1 of India.
2. What is a population size of class I cities in India?
3. Name the navigation canal that has drastically reduced the oceanic distance between India and Europe.
4. Give one example each of ferrous and non ferrous industries.
5. What is HVJ ?
6. Which type of pollution causes various diseases related to respiratory system ?
7. Explain the quinary activities.
8. What do you understand by 'open sky policy' ?
9. Name the place that has now become a 'rust bowl' of U.S.A.?
10. Which means of transport is highly suitable for transporting heavy and bulky goods at low cost over long distances between continents.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Geography Question Paper SA2 2013.