CBSE Class 12 Geography Outside Delhi Question Paper 2013 (2). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions.Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. State three main aspects of human environment which are studied in human geography.
2. Why are pipelines used extensively in the world, to transport commodities such as mineral oil and natural gas ? Explain three reasons for it.
3. Distinguish between shifting cultivation and sedentary agriculture by stating three points of each.
4. What is rain water harvesting ? Write its any four objectives.
5. Describe three points regarding the importance of quaternary activities in the rapid economic development of a country.
6. Describe any three economic problems faced by Indian agriculture at present.
7. Distinguish between natural resources and human resources by stating three points of each.
8. Why is Mumbai called ‘a unique port’ ? Explain three reasons.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Geography Outside Delhi Question Paper 2013 (2).