CBSE Class 12 Geography Question Paper Foreign with answers 2017 (3). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions.Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Define the term ‘Ageing population’.
2. Classify the Indian cotton textile industry into two sectors.
3. How does the navigability of inland waterways depend on the width and depth of the channel ?
4. Why do people migrate ?
5. In what type of climatic areas is sugarcane cultivated ?
6. What is meant by tourism ?
7. How do internal migrants play an important role in the growth of the economy of the source area ?
8. How have security and scarcity of water played a role in the development of clustered rural settlements in India ? Explain with examples.
9. Explain any three important indices used to identify the clustering of industries in India.
10. Possibilities can be created within the limit, which do not damage the environment and there is no free run without accidents.Analyse the statement.
11. Study the diagrams given below carefully and answer the questions that follow :
(11.1) Identify and name the rural settlement patterns in the above given diagrams shown as (A) and (B).
(11.2) Write one feature of each rural settlement pattern.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Geography Question Paper Foreign with answers 2017 (3)