CBSE Class 12 Geography Boards Question Paper Solved 2018 Set 1. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions.Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Differentiate between growth and development.
2. Why is India a popular tourist destination in the world ?
3. Evaluate the importance of ‘quaternary activities’.
4. Examine the concept of ‘regional planning’.
5. Mention any two factors responsible for the establishment of cotton textile mills in Mumbai.
6. State the major problem being faced by Kolkata sea-port.
7. State any two advantages of air transport in the International trade.
8.‘‘The primitive communities lived in complete harmony with their natural environment and as such the humans were naturalised.’’ Support the statement.
9. Differentiate between small scale manufacturing and large scale manufacturing.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Geography Boards Question Paper Solved 2018 Set 1.
Click for more Geography Study Material ›