Class 12 Geography Question Paper Solved 2019 Set H. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. What is the utility of Bauxite as a mineral ?
Define the term ‘Mineral’.
2. Which activity covers the work of a lawyer ?
3. Differentiate between Rural and Urban settlements on the basis of occupation.
Differentiate between Rural and Urban settlements on the basis of social relationship.
4. Why is Chennai port not suitable for large ships ? Explain any one reason.
5. How does nature of terrain influence the density of roads in India ?
6. Analyse the term ‘Mechanisation’.
Analyse the term ‘Manufacturing’.
7. Evaluate the concept introduced by Griffith Taylor.
8. Examine any three characteristics of viticulture.
9. Explain with examples any three measures that can be helpful in population control in the world.
How does the climate influence the distribution of population in the world ? Explain with examples.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of Class 12 Geography Question Paper Solved 2019 Set H.