Class 12 Geography Question Paper Solved 2019 Set G. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. How does age-sex pyramid project declining trend in population ?
2. Examine the concept of ‘income approach’ of human development.
3. How does air pollution affect human health ?
How does noise pollution affect human health ?
4. Mention any two reasons for the deterioration of water quality in India.
Mention any two methods for the conservation of water in India.
5. Why does the Gross Domestic Product (GDP) of a country not fully reflect the quality of life of the country ?
6. Write the meaning of ‘medical tourism’.
7. Mention any two characteristics of ‘linear pattern’ of rural settlements in the world.
Mention any two characteristics of ‘rectangular pattern’ of rural settlements in the world.
8. Describe the development of medieval towns in India during the Mughal period.
Describe the development of modern towns in India during the British period.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of Class 12 Geography Question Paper Solved 2019 Set G.