Class 12 Geography Question Paper Solved 2019 Set F. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. How does age-sex pyramid project the expanding trend in population ?
2. Examine the concept of ‘welfare approach’ of ‘human development’.
3. Mention any two reasons for the deterioration of water quality in India.
Mention any two methods for the conservation of water in India.
4. How does air pollution affect human health ?
How does noise pollution affect human health ?
5. Why does Kerala have the highest rank in the Human Development Index in India ?
6. Mention any two characteristics of ‘linear pattern’ of rural settlements in the world.
Mention any two characteristics of ‘rectangular pattern’ of rural settlements in the world.
7. Write the meaning of ‘medical tourism’.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of Class 12 Geography Question Paper Solved 2019 Set F.