Class 12 Geography Question Paper Solved 2019 Set I. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Evaluate the concept introduced by Griffith Taylor.
2. Which activity covers the work of a washerman ?
3. Analyse the term ‘Mechanisation’.
Analyse the term ‘Manufacturing’.
4. Why was ‘Haldia seaport’ developed ?
5. How does economic development influence the road density in India ?
6. Differentiate between Rural and Urban settlements on the basis of occupation.
Differentiate between Rural and Urban settlements on the basis of social relationship.
7. What is the utility of Bauxite as a mineral ?
Define the term ‘Mineral’.
8. Examine any three characteristics of ‘market gardening and horticulture’ in the world.
9. Evaluate any three features of the ‘clustered rural settlements’ in India.
Evaluate the factors affecting the different types of rural settlements in India.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of Class 12 Geography Question Paper Solved 2019 Set I.