Class 12 Geography Question Paper Solved 2019 Set J. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Analyse the term ‘Mechanisation’.
Analyse the term ‘Manufacturing’.
2. Which activity covers the work of a ‘Nurse’ ?
3. Evaluate the concept introduced by Griffith Taylor.
4. Why was a seaport developed at Paradip ?
5. Why is water transport most suitable for carrying heavy and bulky material ?
6. What is the utility of Bauxite as a mineral ?
Define the term ‘Mineral’.
7. Differentiate between Rural and Urban settlements on the basis of occupation.
Differentiate between Rural and Urban settlements on the basis of social relationship.
8. Examine any three characteristics of ‘dairy farming’ in the world.
9. Analyse any three features of countries with medium levels of human development.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of Class 12 Geography Question Paper Solved 2019 Set J.