Class 12 Geography Question Paper Solved 2019 Set K. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Name any one area of hamleted settlement in India.
Name any one State of India, where dispersed settlements are found.
2. Analyse the ‘behavioural’ school of thought.
3. Mention the category to which the migration due to earthquake belongs.
In which State of India is the number of in-migrants the largest ?
4. Differentiate between barren and wasteland and culturable wasteland.
5. Evaluate the utility of ‘Golden Quadrilateral’.
6. Explain the main characteristic of professional workers (White Collar).
Explain the term ‘Technopole’.
7. What is the basic principle of ‘Collective farming’ ?
8. ‘‘In Western countries of the World, males outnumber females in rural areas and females outnumber the males in urban areas.’’ Evaluate the statement.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of Class 12 Geography Question Paper Solved 2019 Set K.