Class 12 Geography Question Paper Solved 2019 Set L. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Explain the main characteristic of professional workers (White Collar).
Explain the term ‘Technopole’.
2. Mention the category to which the migration due to earthquake belongs.
In which State of India is the number of in-migrants the largest ?
3. Analyse the ‘behavioural’ school of thought.
4. Distinguish between ‘protective irrigation’ and ‘productive irrigation’
5. Evaluate the utility of ‘Rural Roads’.
6. Name any one area of hamleted settlement in India.
Name any one State of India, where dispersed settlements are found.
7. Define the term ‘co-operative farming’.
8. ‘‘The sex-ratio in Asian urban areas remains male dominated, while in rural areas it remains female dominated.’’ Evaluate the statement.
9. ‘‘India is a land of linguistic diversity.’’ Support the statement.
Explain any three characteristics each of rural and urban composition of population in India.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of Class 12 Geography Question Paper Solved 2019 Set L.