CBSE Class 12 Geography Delhi Question Paper 2013 (2). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions.Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. State three main characteristics of the ‘welfare approach’ of human geography.
2. Explain primary, secondary and tertiary activities of humans with suitable examples.
3. Explain the meaning of ‘food security’. Suggest two effective measures of food security.
4. State three characteristics of means of transport and communication each.
5. Why is agricultural productivity still low in India ? Write three main reasons.
6. What is rainwater harvesting ? State its four main objectives.
7. In what three ways natural resources help humans ? Explain with suitable examples from India.
8. State two main characteristics of major seaports of India. Name any two States which have two major ports.
9. Draw or trace in your answer-book the outline map of India, with the help of map given on page 3 and mark the following therein :
(9.1) Industrial region No. 3 with its name.
(9.2) Industrial region No. 5 with its name.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Geography Delhi Question Paper 2013 (2).