Class 12 Geography Question Paper Solved 2019 Set O. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Mention any two major sources of ‘air pollution’ in India.
Mention any two major sources of ‘land pollution’ in India.
2. Examine the concept of ‘Equity’ with reference to Human Development.
3. Explain why Kerala has recorded the highest value in the Human Development Index (H.D.I.).
4. Examine the significance of ‘Land’ as a locational factor for rural settlements in the world.
5. Define the term ‘telecommunication’.
Define the term ‘retail trading’.
6. Write one example each of ‘metallic mineral’ and ‘non-metallic mineral’.
Write one example each of ‘ferrous mineral’ and ‘non-ferrous mineral’.
7. How is the age structure known as an important indicator of population composition ? Explain one reason.
8. Describe any three features of urban settlements in India.
Describe any three features of clustered rural settlements in India.
9. ‘‘There is neither a situation of absolute necessity (environmental determinism) nor is there a condition of absolute freedom (possibilism).’’ Analyse this concept with example.
‘‘The physical environment for primitive societies becomes ‘Mother Nature’.’’ Analyse the statement.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of Class 12 Geography Question Paper Solved 2019 Set O.