Class 12 Geography Question Paper Solved 2019 Set M. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Mention the category to which the migration due to earthquake belongs.
In which State of India is the number of in-migrants the largest ?
2. Explain the main characteristic of professional workers (White Collar).
Explain the term ‘Technopole’.
3. Name any one area of hamleted settlement in India.
Name any one State of India, where dispersed settlements are found.
4. Distinguish between ‘dry land farming’ and ‘wet land farming’.
5. Evaluate the significance of ‘Border Roads’.
6. Analyse the ‘behavioural’ school of thought.
7. What is the utility of ‘co-operative farming’ ?
8. ‘‘The proportion of literate population of a country is an indicator of its socio-economic development.’’ Evaluate the statement.
9. ‘‘The Gross National Happiness is the measure of the country’s progress.’’Evaluate the statement.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of Class 12 Geography Question Paper Solved 2019 Set M.