Class 12 Geography Question Paper Solved 2019 Set N. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. How is the age structure known as an important indicator of population composition ? Explain one reason.
2. Examine the main objective of human development as described by Prof. Amartya Sen.
3. Define the term ‘telecommunication’.
Define the term ‘retail trading’.
4. Examine the significance of ‘water supply’ as a locational factor for rural settlements in the world.
5. Explain why Kerala has recorded the highest value in the Human Development Index (H.D.I.).
6. State any one characteristic each of metallic and non-metallic minerals.
State any one characteristic each of ferrous and non-ferrous minerals.
7. Mention any two major sources of ‘air pollution’ in India.
Mention any two major sources of ‘land pollution’ in India.
8. ‘‘There is neither a situation of absolute necessity (environmental determinism) nor is there a condition of absolute freedom (possibilism).’’Analyse this concept with example.
‘‘The physical environment for primitive societies becomes ‘Mother Nature’.’’ Analyse the statement.
9. Explain the ‘linguistic composition’ of India.
10. Examine the outcomes of migration of people from rural areas to urban areas in India.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of Class 12 Geography Question Paper Solved 2019 Set N.