CBSE Class 12 Geography Question Paper Set 2 2015 Foreign. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. How does urban population grow ?
2. How can the satellite images be used ?
3. Explain the prime motive force in the development of Modinagar as a town.
4. What are highways in the world context ?
5. Mention any two characteristics of urban settlements as per the census of India 2001.
6. Name any two regions where gathering is practised in the world.
7. What is the meaning of ageing popu‘ation ?
8. Exp‘ain a Hea‘thy Cityin the ‘ight of suggestions made by World Health Organisation.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Geography Question Paper Set 2 2015 Foreign.
Click for more Geography Study Material ›