CBSE Class 12 Geography Question Paper Delhi with answers 2017 (3). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Write any two features of rectangular rural settlement pattern in the world.
2. Which state of India has the highest percentage of population below poverty line ?
3. Which type of roads provides maximum links in India ?
4. Classify rainfed farming on the basis of adequacy of soil moisture during cropping season.
5.“The Volga is one of the most developed inland water-ways in Russia”. Justify.
6. Why has gathering little chance of becoming important at the global level ? Explain one reason.
7. How is ‘node’ different from ‘link’ in transport system ?
8. Describe any three features of Konkan Railway.
9. Study the map given below carefully and answer the questions that follow :
(9.1) Identify and name the canal shown in the map.
(9.2) State any four features of this canal.
10. “Nature and humans are inseparable elements”. Justify the statement with suitable examples.
11.Explain any three points of distinction between ‘Hamleted rural settlements’ and ‘Dispersed rural settlements’ of India.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Geography Question Paper Delhi with answers 2017 (3)