CBSE Class 12 Geography Outside Delhi Question Paper 2013 (3). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions.Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Which approach was followed by Vidal de la Blache to study human geography ? Describe its main characteristic.
2. What is shifting cultivation ? Explain its two demerits.
3. Explain three advantages of pipeline transport system.
4. What is rain water harvesting ? Write its any four objectives.
5. Describe the importance of service sector in the economic development of the world by giving three suitable examples.
6. What is intensity of cropping ? Name any four states in which the intensity of cropping is very high.
7. Distinguish between natural resources and human resources by stating three points of each.
8. What is the role of sea-ports in the foreign trade of India ? Write any three points in this regard.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Geography Outside Delhi Question Paper 2013 (3).