Class 12 Geography Question Paper Solved 2019 Set A. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Define the term ‘telecommunication’.
Define the term ‘retail trading’.
2. Examine the concept of ‘Empowerment’ with reference to Human Development.
3. How is the age structure known as an important indicator of population composition ? Explain one reason.
4. Examine the significance of ‘Defence’ as a locational factor for rural settlements in the world.
5. Mention any two major sources of ‘air pollution’ in India.
Mention any two major sources of ‘land pollution’ in India.
6. Mention any two major regions of concentration of minerals in India.
Mention any two main ‘non-conventional’ energy sources, mainly used in India.
7. Explain why Kerala has recorded the highest value in the Human Development Index (H.D.I.).
8. Describe any three features of urban settlements in India.
Describe any three features of clustered rural settlements in India.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of Class 12 Geography Question Paper Solved 2019 Set A.