CBSE Class 12 Geography Question Paper 2015 (Outside Delhi Set 1) (Compartment). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions.Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. What is the meaning of ‘transport’ ?
2. Write the names of terminal stations of the East-West Corridor of India.
3. Mention any two major sources of air pollution in India.
4. Why are the hill slopes used for tea plantations ?
5. Why is tourism called the world’s single largest tertiary activity ?
6. Why was ‘Open Sky Policy’ introduced by the government of India ?
7. Why did most of the Indian ancient towns develop as religious and cultural centres ?
8. What is a port ? Mention any four types of ports on the basis of their specialized functions.
9. How are the high living standards and quality of life dependent on efficient transportation, communications and trade ? Explain.
10. How do humans influence the physical environment ? Explain with suitable examples.
11. Why there is a great need to check land degradation in India ? Explain.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Geography Question Paper 2015 (Outside Delhi Set 1) (Compartment)