CBSE Class 12 Geography Question Paper 2015 (Outside Delhi Set 2) (Compartment). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions.Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Mention any two major sources of air pollution in India.
2. Name the headquarter of Eastern and South-Eastern Indian Railway zones.
3. Why is tourism called the world’s single largest tertiary activity ?
4. Why were the earliest human beings dependent on their immediate environment for their sustenance ?
5. Why was ‘Open Sky Policy’ introduced by the government of India ?
6. Why did most of the Indian ancient towns develop as religious and cultural centres ?
7. What is the meaning of ‘transport’ ?
8. Why have a large number of medium and small towns developed all over the country after independence ? Explain.
9. Why is road transport more economical and convenient mode of transportation for short distances in comparison to railways across the world ? Explain.
10. How does physical environment affect human lives ? Explain with suitable examples.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Geography Question Paper 2015 (Outside Delhi Set 2) (Compartment)