CBSE Class 12 Geography Question Paper 2015 (Delhi Set 1) (Compartment). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions.Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Mention the two principal modes of land transportation.
2. Define the term ‘Metropolitan City’.
3. Name the terminal stations of ‘North-South Corridor’ of India.
4. Why is the increase rate highest in area under non-agricultural uses in India ?
5. Why is about 32 per cent of the available surface water can be utilized in India ?
6. Why is there a regional variation in the density of rural roads in India ?
7. Why has the quality of water decreased considerably in India ? Give one reason.
8. What are the two types of human settlements ? Write any two features of each.
9. Explain the three very important aspects of international trade.
10. Suggest any three measures for reduction of land degradation in India.
11. “Nature provides opportunities and humans make use of these and slowly nature gets humanized and starts bearing imprints of human endeavour”. Analyse the statement with examples.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Geography Question Paper 2015 (Delhi Set 1) (Compartment)