CBSE Class 12 Geography Question Paper 2015 (Outside Delhi Set 3) (Compartment). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions.Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Why is tourism called the world’s single largest tertiary activity ?
2. Name the terminal stations of National Waterway No. 1 of India.
3. Why was ‘Open Sky Policy’ introduced by the government of India ?
4. Why has food gathering little chance of becoming important at the global level ?
5. Why did most of the Indian ancient towns develop as religious and cultural centres ?
6. What is the meaning of ‘transport’ ?
7. Mention any two major sources of air pollution in India.
8. Modern manufacturing needs technological innovations. What values can accelerate technological innovations ? Explain.
9. Why has the WTO been criticized and opposed by some countries ? Explain any three reasons.
10. How does technology play an important role in interaction with nature ? Explain with examples.
11. How has noise pollution become a serious problem in recent years in India ? Explain.
12. Why have a large number of medium and small towns developed all over the country after independence ? Explain.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Geography Question Paper 2015 (Outside Delhi Set 3) (Compartment)