CBSE Class 12 Geography Delhi Question Paper 2013 (3). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions.Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Which are the three core points of the definition of human geography given by Ellen C. Semple ?
2. State three characteristics each of tertiary and quaternary activities.
3. Why is agriculture still an important primary activity in the world ? Explain three reasons.
4. State three main factors which contribute in the growth of railways in the world.
5. State two main characteristics of major seaports of India. Name any two States which have two major ports.
6. In what three ways natural resources help humans ? Explain with suitable examples from India.
7. What is rainwater harvesting ? State its four main objectives.
8. Why is agricultural productivity still low in India ? Write three main reasons.
9. Draw or trace in your answer-book the outline map of India, with the help of map given on page 3 and mark the following therein :
(9.1) Industrial region No. 3 with its name.
(9.2) Industrial region No. 5 with its name.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Geography Delhi Question Paper 2013 (3).