CBSE Class 12 Geography Outside Delhi Question Paper 2013 (1). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions.Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. What is referred by ‘what’, ‘where’ and ‘how’ according to the ‘Welfare Approach’ in Human Geography ?
2. Distinguish between shifting cultivation and sedentary agriculture by stating three points of each.
3. Why are pipelines used extensively in the world, to transport commodities such as mineral oil and natural gas?Explain three reasons for it.
4. Describe the importance of service sector in the economic development of the world by giving three suitable examples.
5. What is rain water harvesting ? Write its any four objectives.
6. Describe three main achievements of the Green Revolution in India.
7. What is the role of sea-ports in the foreign trade of India ? Write any three points in this regard.
8. Distinguish between natural resources and human resources by stating three points of each.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Geography Outside Delhi Question Paper 2013 (1).