CBSE Class 12 Geography Question Paper 2007 (3). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions.Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Divide the subject matter of Human Geography into two sections, according to Finch and Trewartha. Write two main features of each section.
2. Define the term ‘Foraging’. Write its four characteristics.
3. State any three characteristics of air transport. Which are the three major regions of the world having very dense network of airways ?
4. Describe the three components of systematic planning needed for resource development in India.
5. Describe any three features of export trade of India during 1960-61 and 2000-01.
6. Explain the three components that set the international trade pattern in the world.
7. Explain any three factors which have contributed to the industrial development of ‘Hugli Industrial Region’.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Geography Question Paper 2007 (3).