CBSE Class 12 Geography Question Paper 2007 (2). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions.Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Who was the writer of the book ‘Geographia Generalis’? State two branches of geography according to this writer.
2. Name the three groups of resources based on the content and give one example of each group.
3. Why is iron most widely used in the world, in comparison with other metals ? Explain three reasons.
4. Explain with examples the three major physical factors which affect the crop distribution in the world.
5. How does ‘specialisation’ in the production of goods and services promote international trade in the world? Explain with three suitable examples.
6. Explain any three major problems faced by Indian farmers in drylands.
7. “There is marked regional disparity in the levels of development in India”.Support this statement with any three suitable examples.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Geography Question Paper 2007 (2).