Class 12 Geography Question Paper Solved 2019 Set D. Students can download the last year board exams question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
Section – A
1. Differentiate between ‘Growth’ and ‘Development’.
2. Define the term ‘literacy’.
Define the term ‘Age Structure’.
3. Write the meaning of ‘Trading Centres’.
4. Mention any two features of ‘Commercial Ports’.
5. Why is urban waste a serious problem in India ? Explain one reason.
Why is air pollution a serious problem in India ? Explain one reason.
6. Examine the importance of ‘Lagoons and Backwaters’.
7. Explain why male migration is higher than females from rural to urban areas in India.
Explain why female migration is higher from rural to rural areas in India.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of Class 12 Geography Question Paper Solved 2019 Set D.