CBSE Class 12 Geography Question Paper All India with answers 2017 (3). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Mention any two main regions of commercial dairy farming.
2. Which inland waterway of the world is most heavily used ?
3. Name any two towns of India, initially developed as educational centres.
4. Classify minerals on the basis of chemical and physical properties.
5. How can you help in improving the quality of water in your locality ?
6. Why is West Asia the least developed in rail facilities ? Explain one reason.
7. Examine the twin environmental problems that have emerged in the ‘Indira Gandhi Canal Command Area’.
8. ‘‘Nature provides opportunities and humans make use of these and slowly nature gets humanised and starts bearing the imprints of human endeavour.’’ Justify the statement.
9. Describe any three features of open-cast mining.
10. ‘‘There is no consensus on what exactly defines a village or a town.’’ Analyse the statement by using different riteria.
Please click the link below to download pdf file ofCBSE Class 12 Geography Question Paper All India with answers 2017 (3)