CBSE Class 12 Geography Question Paper Set 1 2015 Foreign. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions.Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. What is the meaning of ‘ageing population’ ?
2. Name any two regions where gathering is practised in the world.
3. What are highways in the world context ?
4. Mention any two characteristics of urban settlements as per the census of India 2001.
5. Explain the prime motive force in the development of Modinagar as a town.
6. How can the satellite images be used ?
7. How does urban population grow ?
8. The imprints of human activities are created everywhere. Justify this statement by giving any three examples.
9. Explain a “Healthy City” in the light of suggestions made by World Health Organisation.
10. Explain the evolution of towns in India by giving examples.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Geography Question Paper Set 1 2015 Foreign