CBSE Class 12 Geography Question Paper Set 1 2015 Delhi. Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Mention any two characteristics of sub-urbanisation.
2. What two factors mostly helped in the development of ancient towns in India ?
3. Explain the term Golden Quadrilateral.
4. Mention any two sources of water pollutants created by humans.
5. How is density of population of a region calculated ?
6. Who are called red collar workers ?
7. In which country are motorways called autobahns ?
8.Explain with examples the population sizecriteria used by most countries to define urban areas.
9. The knowledge about nature is extremely important to develop technology.? Support this statement by giving three examples.
10. How have the modern towns developed in India ? Explain.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Geography Question Paper Set 1 2015 Delhi.