CBSE Class 12 Geography Question Paper Delhi with answers 2017 (1). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions. Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. Which are the two major types of settlements according to their shape found in the world ?
2. Name the state of India having the least share of population according to the Census 2011.
3. What is the major function of the National Highways Authority of India ?
4. Why has gathering little chance of becoming important at the global level ? Explain one reason.
5. How is ‘node’ different from ‘link’ in transport system ?
6. Classify rainfed farming on the basis of adequacy of soil moisture during cropping season.
7. “The Volga is one of the most developed inland water-ways in Russia”. Justify.
8. Study the map given below carefully and answer the questions that follow :
(8.1) Identify and name the canal shown in the map.
(8.2) State any four features of this canal.
9. Describe any three features of Konkan Railway.
10. Explain the three basic differences between rural and urban settlements in India.
11. “Nature and humans are inseparable elements”. Justify the statement with suitable examples.
Please click the link below to download pdf file ofCBSE Class 12 Geography Question Paper Delhi with answers 2017 (1)