CBSE Class 12 Geography Foriegn Question Paper 2013 (3). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions.Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1. State three closely linked tasks which human geography has to perform in line with geography as a whole.
2. Distinguish between primary and secondary activities by explaining three points of each.
3. Describe any three advantages of ocean transport.
4. Explain in brief, the three components which are required in systematic planning for ‘Resource Development’.
5. State any three important uses of water.
6. How far do farm size, consumer demand and government support policies help in increasing agricultural production ? Explain in brief.
7. Name the two major sea-ports each of Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu and West Bengal.
8. State any three measures adopted recently to increase the agricultural production in India
9. Draw or trace in your answer-book the outline map of India with the help of the map given below and mark the following therein :
(9.1) Industrial region No. 1 with its name.
(9.2) Industrial region No. 7 with its name.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Geography Foriegn Question Paper 2013 (3).