CBSE Class 12 Geography Delhi Question Paper 2013 (1). Students can download the last year question papers using the link below. Free download of examination question papers with solutions.Last 10 year question papers should be practised to get better marks in examinations.
1.Which approach in the study of human geography was followed by Lucian Febvre?State two characteristics of this approach.
2. What is pastoral nomadism ? State its four characteristics.
3. Explain three factors which are responsible for the development of inland waterways.
4. Distinguish between primary and secondary activities by stating three points of each.
5. What is rainwater harvesting ? State its four main objectives.
6. Why is agricultural productivity still low in India ? Write three main reasons.
7. State two main characteristics of major seaports of India. Name any two States which have two major ports.
8. In what three ways natural resources help humans ? Explain with suitable examples from India.
9. Draw or trace in your answer-book the outline map of India, with the help of map given on page 3 and mark the following therein :
(9.1) Industrial region No. 3 with its name.
(9.2) Industrial region No. 5 with its name.
Please click the link below to download pdf file of CBSE Class 12 Geography Delhi Question Paper 2013 (1).