CBSE Class 12 Geography Question Paper 2014 Set 2 - Outside Delhi CBSE,CCE and NCERT students can refer to the attached file. All educational material on the website has been prepared by the best teachers having more than 20 years of teaching experience in various schools. The study material available on our website for all CBSE classes and subjects have been prepared by teachers from all over the country. All study material has been carefully designed keeping into mind the latest CBSE examination trends.
General Instructions :
(i) There are 26 questions in all.
(ii) All questions are compulsory.
(iii) Marks for each question are indicated against it.
(iv) Questions No. 1 – 10 are very short-answer questions carrying 1 mark
each. Answer to each of these questions should not exceed 20 words.
(v) Questions No. 11 – 20 are short-answer questions carrying 3 marks each.
Out of which one question is a value based question. Answer to each of
these questions should not exceed 80 words.
(vi) Questions No. 21 – 25 are long-answer questions carrying 5 marks each.
Answers to each of these questions should not exceed 150 words.
(vii) Question No. 26 is related to identification or locating and labelling of
geographical features on maps.
(viii) Outline maps of the World and India provided to you must be attached
within your answer-book.
(ix) Use of templates or stencils for drawing outline maps is allowed.
1. Name the ‘urban agglomeration’ having the highest share of immigrant population in India.
2. Mention any two pillars of human development.
3. Mention any two diseases caused by contaminated water.
4. What is ‘satellite communication’ ?
5. Who are ‘marginal workers’ in India ?
6. Give the meaning of ‘Age Structure’.
7. What is the meaning of ‘Cyber-space’ ?
8. Name the most important inland waterway of Germany.
9. Give an example of an ancient historical town from Bihar.
10.Define the term ‘watershed management’.
11.Explain, with examples, how nature gets humanized.
Please refer to the link below for CBSE Class 12 Geography Question Paper 2014 Set 2 - Outside Delhi